Thursday, January 26

Valentines - For the Kids

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I love that in the middle of a sometimes dreary month, we set aside a day to celebrate those who are special to us.  Of course, chocolate is a highlight as well!
Since my girls started school, I've enjoyed looking for fun new ideas for Valentines.  In my search this year I came across these adorable cards by sarah + abraham.
Depending on the size of your child's class I admit it could get a little pricey, but I just love these custom cards!



There are many other amazing products on this site including personalized placemats, water bottles and great stationary.
What child wouldn't love to be made into their very own cartoon character!



There are also endless DIY Valentine's crafts you can do with your little ones; here are some we've done in the past.  It's a great way to spend an afternoon and the kids are always excited to give out their hand-made goodies.









2 comments: